- A 12.375% tax will be added to the room rate.
- A 50% deposit holds guest reservations.
- Cancellations made 15 days out(30 days for holidays)from the date of booking will receive a full refund, minus a 10% processing fee.
- During high season (May thru October) cancellations made less than 15 days from first day of reservation, the guest will be responsible for the entire reservation. We will make every effort to book all or some of the reservation and guest will be credited as such.
- Holiday cancellation policy: Cancellation made less than 30 days from arrival, guest will be responsible for the entire reservation. Again, we will make every effort to book all or some of the reservation and guest will be credited as such.
- Please note that we have a two night minimum throughout the year. There are occasions where a one night stay can be accommodated. Please call us for more information.
- A maximum of 3 rooms may be occupied by one group.
- Taos Special Packages are offered year round.
- Adobe & Pines Inn gift certificates are available.
Families, pets, dietary needs and more . . .
- Check in Time is 3 to 5 pm. For later check-in we will leave a note for you on the lobby door with a map and directions to your room. Should you need the innkeepers there is a red phone in the lobby. Check out is 11 a.m.
- Children are always welcome at Adobe & Pines Inn.
- Our Rates are based on Double Occupancy. Extra guests can be accommodated in Puerta Cobre, Puerta Roja and Puerta Blanca at a rate of $25 each per night.
- Our Three course Breakfast is served somewhere between 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. each morning, which means you may be served anytime during these hours. Should anyone in your party have dietary restrictions, please let us know as soon as possible so they may be accommodated. With a day's prior notice, an early breakfast can also be served at 7:30 a.m. for those wishing to get to activities early, or for those having early flights. Please let us know the night before if you are not going to be with us for breakfast the next day.
- We have Spa Services offered through master massage therapist Bernice Sandoval, 505-770-7118. She and her team offer a variety of spa services on premises including hot rock massages. We advise scheduling ahead of your arrival to assure preferred service times and dates. Simultaneous couple massages may be accommodated in certain suites.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors.
- Pets: We are in transition regarding our pet policy. Please contact us personally regarding a potential dog stay. Please do not assume you may bring your dog as you have in the past. There may be occasions where we might allow a dog visit but right now we are no longer allowing pets.